Table & Chair setup, and clean up. Host may bring their own decorations for the event pending room availability the day prior for decorating. We ask that you bring your own decorations and that they are cleaned up and removed the morning following the event.
- Deposit: 50% of Room Rental due at signing of agreement in order to reserve the date(s) for your event.
- Entire Upstairs: $900 (Bar, Dining Room & Dance Floor – Pool Foyer if private area needed)
- Great Room: $400 (Bar & Dance Floor)
- Set-Up: Guest may reserve the day prior for an additional $300 to set up for the event.
- Cancellation: Full refund of deposit if cancellation comes 15 days in advance of your scheduled event date. If cancellation notification is less than 15 days of your scheduled event date, there will be no refund of the deposit.
- Linens: Table Linens & Napkins ($2.00 Ea.) are available in a variety of colors.
Bar Service & Associated Fees:
Room Rental Fee included the service of one (1) bartender. If your event will have over 150 guests, and you would like to have an additional bartender, there will be a $50 fee per bartender.
- Domestic Keg: $225** (plus tax & tip)
- Import Keg: $295**
**There will be no charge for any untapped kegs, as they can be returned at no charge**
Catering & Food Service:
The Freeport Club does not provide food service for banquets (depending on the size of the event). We do however allow our guest to use any caterer they choose to provide the food service for their event. Caterers must have all appropriate food service licensing & they must sign our catering agreement. All pricing and food costs quoted by the chosen caterer are the responsibility of the event host. There will be a fee of $2.00 per person to cover the cost of Freeport Club Staff to complete cleanup of any dishes used.
- Lessman Catering – Donna Lessman: (815) 493-2015
- Paulson’s Catering & Cakes – (815) 297-5619
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Shawn Hoefle at the Freeport Cub!